The e-Guide CWH&S project tackles identified problems and gaps in the VET systems of 6 European countries by developing an interactive multilingual e-learning tool in health and safety signs and signals in construction industry.
e-Guide CWH&S project transfers and adapts training methods, results and outcomes, incl. training materials using modern teaching methods and tools for effective lifelong learning. The latter include e-learning interactive multilingual modules, simulation games, interactive multiple choice test modules. The aim of the project is to develop an innovative, attractive and useful training tool for acquiring key competencies in health and safety signs and signals in construction industry. The project objectives are:
- To transfer and adapt industry-specific VET training methods and tools;
- To train VET students, trainers/tutors and SME staff in health and safety signs and signals in construction industry;
- To raise awareness of the essential importance of health and safety signs and signals in construction industry and the related sectors
Project tangible results include:
- Development of an interactive multilingual e-learning tool in health and safety signs and signals in construction industry and related sectors
- development of e-learning platform in construction workplace health and safety.
- Development of a tailor-made methodology for e-learning in OSH in construction for the purposes of VET
The intangible results include:
- Achieved novelty of the training tools and methods in VET
- Increased attractiveness of the VET systems and practices in the partner countries
- New skills and key competencies of the target groups developed towards the new job requirements in construction industry
- Awareness raising of target groups and stakeholders in occupational health and safety at the workplace.
The project directly addresses the needs of VET students, VET trainers, company managers and workers in the construction sector. From a long-term perspective the project results are addressed to VET decision-makers for specific training for the system of safety and health in construction industry, public and private VET providers and self-employed people in construction and the related industries.
The project is implemented by the following international partnership consortium
Project Promoter: MYCCI Bulgaria
- University of Forestry, Bulgaria
- MAKRO Consult, Turkey
- Springboard Opportunities Ltd., Northern Ireland, UK
- CEEI Burgos, Spain